Shell in a pure ivory colour and is very special due to the use of satin jacquard in a diamond shape. Because of the colour and the finish, the styles in this range are very suitable for brides.
This Shell – Gel bra is suitable for the smaller breasts, but also for the firmer breasts with a bigger cup size. But also for breasts that are a not close to each other is this bra the best choice.
This gel bra gives a natural push-up effect. The liquid gel pads are safely embedded in the cups and give that little bit of extra push where it is most needed. This is possible because the gel in the pad can move around and thereby perfectly adjust to your breasts; creating a beautiful cleavage.
The gel bra from LingaDore; there is no better one!
How to measure your LingaDore Bra Size
- Use a tape measure
- Wear a non-padded bra (this way your bra will not affect your bra size)
In case you don’t have a non-padded bra: Do not wear a padded bra to measure your bra size. As the bra is padded, it will affect your bra size. In this case it is better not to wear any bra at all and (if necessary) lift up your breasts to the position you feel they should be in (i.e. the position they should be in when you wear a bra). Have someone else then measure your fullest part.
Step 1: Measure your band size
- Use the tape measure to measure your band size around your chest, directly under your bra.
- It is important to keep the tape measure at a constant horizontal height.
- Before measuring, first expel all air from your lungs: the band size needs to be as small as possible.
- The amount of centimeters indicated on the tape measure, is your band size.
Step 2: Measure your cup size
- Stand straight, with your arm at your side and measure around your body at the fullest part of your bust.
- Remember to keep the tape measure at a constant horizontal height.
- Wrap the tape measure not too tight around your body: it should be touching, not binding your breasts.
- The amount of centimeters indicated on the tape measure, defines your cup size.
Step 3: Find your bra size
- Now you know your band size and cup size, look in the table below.
- First find your (rouded) band size by looking at the band size row.
- Then look in the column of your band size to find your corresponding cup size.
- Combine your cup size (the letter A,B,C,D,E,F or G) with the rounded band size and you have your LingaDore bra size!
Articles of the LingaDore Beach collections (beachwear) have a different size notation. Please find below the explanation.
34 = band size 65 of dress size XS
36 = band size 70 of dress size S
38 = band size 75 of dress size M
40 = band size 80 of dress size L
42 = band size 85 of dress size XL
44 = band size 90 of dress size XXL
Do you have questions about this size guide? Do you need more help determining your bra size? Feel free to send us an email. You can send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll help you the best we can.
Prefer to have a professional measure your bra size?
Check out our Store Locator for a LingaDore shop near you.