Fearless is a range in night blue for the real fashionista! The woman who loves balance and style in her fashion collection.
New in the Moments by LingaDore collection is the bra top with uni-fit mould cup. The top is sporty because of the fabric between the cups, and at the same time feminine and sophisticated by the use of lace. This range in the colour night blue combined with the sophisticated lace creates a sexy yet stylish outcome.
This bra has a special cup with elasticity at the top. This makes sure the cup forms perfect to your breasts. The bottoms of these cups do not contain elasticity, so the breasts do not hang and get the support they need. Also, the elastic shoulder straps are very comfortable and do not cut into the shoulders.
As the name of the bra says, this bra is uni-fit and therefore suitable for any type of breasts. Curious about this great fit? Don’t doubt any longer. Many satisfied women led the way.
How to measure your LingaDore Bra Size
- Use a tape measure
- Wear a non-padded bra (this way your bra will not affect your bra size)
In case you don’t have a non-padded bra: Do not wear a padded bra to measure your bra size. As the bra is padded, it will affect your bra size. In this case it is better not to wear any bra at all and (if necessary) lift up your breasts to the position you feel they should be in (i.e. the position they should be in when you wear a bra). Have someone else then measure your fullest part.
Step 1: Measure your band size
- Use the tape measure to measure your band size around your chest, directly under your bra.
- It is important to keep the tape measure at a constant horizontal height.
- Before measuring, first expel all air from your lungs: the band size needs to be as small as possible.
- The amount of centimeters indicated on the tape measure, is your band size.
Step 2: Measure your cup size
- Stand straight, with your arm at your side and measure around your body at the fullest part of your bust.
- Remember to keep the tape measure at a constant horizontal height.
- Wrap the tape measure not too tight around your body: it should be touching, not binding your breasts.
- The amount of centimeters indicated on the tape measure, defines your cup size.
Step 3: Find your bra size
- Now you know your band size and cup size, look in the table below.
- First find your (rouded) band size by looking at the band size row.
- Then look in the column of your band size to find your corresponding cup size.
- Combine your cup size (the letter A,B,C,D,E,F or G) with the rounded band size and you have your LingaDore bra size!
Articles of the LingaDore Beach collections (beachwear) have a different size notation. Please find below the explanation.
34 = band size 65 of dress size XS
36 = band size 70 of dress size S
38 = band size 75 of dress size M
40 = band size 80 of dress size L
42 = band size 85 of dress size XL
44 = band size 90 of dress size XXL
Do you have questions about this size guide? Do you need more help determining your bra size? Feel free to send us an email. You can send the email to email@example.com. We’ll help you the best we can.
Prefer to have a professional measure your bra size?
Check out our Store Locator for a LingaDore shop near you.